|On Episode 143 of Taking Notes we interview
IBM's Mike Riegel (@mikeriegel,
Vice President - ISVs, Startups, Developers, and Academic Programs. We
talked about IBM's
SmartCamp program and what
it's all about. Topics included:
show runs 25:25.
- When people think about Big Blue, start
up companies isn't something that comes to mind. So when I heard about
your SmartCamp program and some of the other things you are doing around
the world for entrepreneurs I was a little surprised. Tell us what exactly
is IBM doing with StartUps and Entrepreneurs?
- Why are entrepreneurs and start ups
important to IBM?
- What is a SmartCamp?
- Is it working? How successful are previous
- Are you looking for companies that are
doing work in collaboration and social business?
- How does a startup company qualify for
- What should our listeners do if they
want to participate in 2012?
- I heard the World Finals is coming up.
What do you expect to see from the companies taking part?
- and much more...