|We talked with XPages developers Jesse
Mark Roden (@markyroden)
episode runs 37:42.
- How Jesse got started with Notes/Domino
- How Jesse's interest in Ruby on Rails
spilled over into XPages
- How a Notes/Domino programmer like Jesse
has approached and been successful with XPages
- How to approach XPages app development
- What about Lotusscript?
- How to write "clean" code
- Using source code control
- Moving from Lotusscript to MVC
- Why Expression Language and Java are
- What XPages can offer that other platforms
cannot or offer in a different way
- The adaptability and flexibility of
the XPages platform
- and much more...