Davis and Paul
Mooney talk about their new
website, a project to document the steps involved with building an IBM
Connections server from scratch
using a "module-based" approach. In the podcast they discuss:
can contact Paul and Gab directly via their websites (pmooney.net
or on Twitter at @pmooneynet
- What motivated you to do this in the
- What kinds of questions are customers
asking about Connections?
- Is it really that complicated of a product
to set up?
- What is the difference between Connections101
and the IBM
- Do IBM Lotus Notes and Domino customers
already have an entitlement to IBM Connections?
- And much more...
Episode 153 runs 35:00.