|Today we talked with Alan
Lepofsky, analyst at Constellation
Research Group, about the current and future state of Activity Streams
in the enterprise. Our discussion included:
more on what Alan has to say on the subject, also check out his Making
Activity Streams More Manageable
blog post from last week, and find him on Twitter at @alanlepo.
- What's the difference between streams
of information like Facebook and Twitter, and what we'll see in business
in the coming months and years?
- Considerations about filters, and making
sure important information gets seen
- How does analytics play into all this?
- Is there truly "one stream to rule
them all", or does certain information need to be siloed?
- What about my inbox?!?
- Where will mobile devices fit into this
- Once this all gets going, what are some
of the advantages (obvious or not) with having a stream-friendly enterprise?
This show runs 41:14.