|On Episode 145 we spoke with three members
of the IBM Collaboration Solutions division about the brand new IBM
Connect 2012 event being held
in parallel with Lotusphere 2012. Our guests were Susan Collins, Marketing
Manager, IBM Collaboration Solutions and Social Business, Dan Hauenstein,
Manager, Social Business Marketing Strategy and Michelle Tuttle, Market
Segment Manager, IBM Collaboration Solutions.
We talked about:
- What is Connect?
- Where and when it is.
- Why you need to go to Connect.
- What kind of sessions there will be.
- Who the Connect OGS speaker will be
- Surprises people may see/hear about
- How attendees will be "transformed"
by attending this event.
- We ask about the Lotusphere OGS speaker
and get an answer.
- What attendees do at IBM Connect.
- and more...
Keep up with the latest on the IBM Connect conference by following the
Social Insights Blog or the
Twitter hashtags #IBMConnect
You may also hear Bruce say "use the garage" during the show
at some point. Obviously we need to teach him to mute his microphone when
The show runs just under 27 minutes and is a great listen while wrapping
your holiday gifts, trimming the Christmas tree or working on your P90X.