On the podcast today are Ed
Brill and Pete Janzen from
IBM, to talk about the release of Lotus
Notes/Domino 8.5.3 as well as
the new IBM XWork Server. The discussion included:
podcast is 38.9 MB in size and 40:30 in length. For other news about the
XWork Server and Domino 8.5.3, check out Chris
Miller's webcast and the IBM
XWork Server page on the IBM website.
- What is the IBM XWork Server?
- Who is the target market?
- How is it licensed, and what are the
- How much does it cost?
- What are the changes in licenses and
entitlements with Domino 8.5.3?
- What are some of the architectural changes
and enhancements with Domino 8.5.3?
- The OpenNTF extension library, feature
packs, and extending Domino server functionality
Heidloff's blog post about his favorite 8.5.3 features
- Anything new with Traveler?
- and a whole lot more!