|Just in-time for Lotusphere 2010, Bruce
and Julian talk about the IBM Smart Work initiative with co-presenters,
Antony Satyadas and William Malchisky Jr. |
The informative conversation includes these topics:
check out our Lotusphere 2010 sponsors Simplified Technology Solutions
or "STS" at http://simplified-tech.com.
STS also has started a new series of screencasts "TipsInTwo"
Also, be sure and attend Darren Duke's Show-N-Tell Session at Lotusphere
2010 on Sunday from 4-6 PM in the Swan Osprey room.
- What is the IBM Smart Work methodology?
- Defining the IBM Client for Smart Work
- Elaborating on potential target markets
for the tools
- The Lotusphere 2010 customer panel at
session SMART203 covering recent client site successes with IBM Smart Work
- Potential cost benefits received when
adopting the Smart Work methodology
- The Lotusphere 2010 Smart Work curriculum
and conference buzz\
The show is 21.8 mb and runs 23:52 minutes.