|With special host Tom Duff filling for
Julian we spend some time talking with SNAPP's President & CEO Rob
Novak where we talk about:
runs 31:06. Perfect listening for your P90X workouts. Bring it!|
|Have you heard that there is going to be
a really cool XPages Extensibility API in Notes/Domino 8.5.2? Today
we interviewed Phillipe Riand and Jim Quill from the IBM XPages team where
we talked about:
thanks to IBM's Paul
Hannan for helping us put
this podcast together.
- What is the XPages Extensability API?
- How to get started using the API
to find the XPages Extensability API documentation
(on the wiki of course!)
- How to use the API
- Does the API support both Notes client
and Domino XPages apps?
- What's coming in the future with Notes/Domino
8.5.3 and do we dare say Notes 9
- and much more
The show is 32.5mb and runs 33:47 minutes.
|This week we spoke with IBM's Ed
Brill who is the Director, Product
Management, IBM Lotus Software about this weeks LotusLive
Notes and Notes/Domino 8.5.2 announcements
8.5.2). We covered:
show is 28.3mb and runs 30:50 minutes
- The LotusLive Notes product and the
various ways customers can configure it and integrate it with their existing
- LotusLive Notes pricing options
- LotusLive Notes and LotusLive Engage
and how they work together
- What the industry analysts are saying
about LotusLive Notes
- Notes/Domino 8.5.2 and what users can
- Mobile access to LotusLive Notes
- and much more...