|Bruce, Julian, and guest interviewer Sean
Burgess talk to Caleb Barlow
from IBM about the Lotus
server, including topics like:
was brought to you by Elguji
Software, the makers of IdeaJam
(social bookmarking for Lotus Notes/Domino). It is 22mb and runs 47:19
minutes at 64kbs.
- What is Lotus Foundations anyway?
- The target audience is small businesses
with 1 to 500 employees. Why would they want this?
- What is an "appliance" server?
What does it mean that the Foundations server is "self-healing"?
- What version of Lotus Domino is included?
What if I want to package up custom applications or upgrade the Domino
- How do Lotus Business Partners fit into
- How is Lotus Foundations marketed against
the legacy Microsoft Small Business Server?
- Will there be other versions besides
the current Foundations "Start" server?
- Sean Burgess' Lotus