|IBM's Joyce Davis and Sharyn Richard talked
to Julian and Bruce about the
VideoFest event which starts
on October 26, 2010. Discussion topics include:
what you are doing and start creating and submitting your videos now. Just
tell your boss that Julian and Bruce said it was ok.
- What is Lotus VideoFest?
- When will this event occur?
- What happens on February 3rd?
- What do you mean by recognizing contributors?
- Who can submit videos?
- How are videos rated?
- What if there's a tie?
- Can I lobby to have people rate my video?
- Will you be doing this every year?
- Where can I see the latest submissions?
- Is there a place where I can see examples
of informational videos?
- Why are you asking customers to create
videos? Isn't that getting customers to do IBM's work?
- Where can I get
ideas for videos?
- Do I need to have special software to
- Do I have to have a YouTube account
- What if I have questions or need more
- Bacon headphones
The podcast runs 23:19.