|Just a little over a week after Lotusphere
2011 we had the opportunity to sit down with IBM'ers Ed
Brill and Kat
Mandelstein. During the 35 minute
show we covered:
show runs 35:28.
- The IBM-ification of Lotus
- Advice for the Lotus Notes/Domino developers
of the world
- IBM's move to "go social"
- Smarter Planet
- Why IBM's move to "social business"
- Lotus Symphony (free, free, free)
- IBM's Watson
- and much more.
|On this episode of the podcast we spoke
with IBM's Chris
back and enjoy Episode 114 which runs 39:40.
- LotusLive Connections
- LotusLive Engage
- LotusLive Notes
- LotusLive iNotes
- Why customers are asking about "the
- The "hybrid" strategy
- and much more...